Wow i dont check this often enough >_>; dont worry about it nathan burnouts happen and if you try to force things it only makes it worse. We're still here and up for hangin out but if not, that's okay too. Dont stress and do what you need to
I feel as if I owe you guys a large apology - I've been kind of evasive lately while I've been figuring out what I want from this game. The burnout was massive and recovery's been weird, and I've probably put off a few friends in the process :/
I timed it, all houses in all wards were gone in 16 minutes exactly. If not for Clio's gil, and Lily's quick action we would have been boned. We now have an Med as Mina pointed out. I'll be on later tonight to set up the house for you guys.
1. Be Civil To Each Other. Often times guild drama is a thing and it grows from not liking someone or giving them the cold shoulder, or just being an out and out ass to them. So the rule here is be nice. You wanna fight with another member? Take it to party/tells, we don't want that here. If you have a problem with someone, talk to them, or to me. All reports to me are considered confidential. If you can't fix it, and I can't fix it, I will determine who is in the wrong and deal with it accordingly.
2. You Must Be 18 Years Old IRL To Join This one is very cut and dry. There are a lot of laws out there that can burn people. I have kids and count them as good laws, but I am not going to jail because two of my members are ERPing and oh man, one's underage irl. Nope.... want no part of that. So since joining now requires the very little application below, I can head this off easy. By filling out the app, you will post a yes or no in the two slots, "Did you read the rules?" and "Are you 18 years of age or older?" Typing yes to both lets me off the hook if your lying. If I ever find out you are lying, I have to perma-boot you or I'm complacent. If you lied to get in and have since crossed the 18-line and I find out I'll boot you because nothing I hate more then being a sneak. It gets blue in that chat sometimes guys, not for the kids. As a side note, even if you are over 18 irl, if you play an underage character, you will have to keep it cleaner then you otherwise would. Acting out "adult" things as an underage character, even if you are not irl, can count as a crime in some places. So be advised.
3. No Godmoding, Power Playing And/Or Lore Breaking So this one is a tricky one. For a long time we had no such rules regarding this, but as time marches on I feel its become an issue enough for me to set a guideline here. Now everyone bends the lore now and then, you have to to make things interesting. But there is a big difference between "I have second sight" and "I have the ECHOOOOOOO!!!! PRAISE ME!!!!!!" If its off the path a bit its fine, just be able to explain it in a way that makes sense. People RPing as the main character of the MSQ need not apply.
4. Keeping A Good Public Reputation I don't mean here that if some rpers dislike your style then you're out. But in the past we have had characters that were shall we say.... disruptive. RPers live and die by our rep, if we or those we hang out with are assholes/racist/mean spirited/combative, the RP dries up and no one will play RP or content with you. So I have to step in and make this rule. When you are a RW, you have that "RWing" over your head, you represent the FC and need to act in a way that doesn't look bad on us. And if you are any of those things or something just as bad or worse that I cannot think of at the moment, then you not only hurt yourself, but you run the risk of ruining the reputation of the FC as a whole. Its a very short jump from "he's a jerk" to "they are jerks". So for the sake of the FC I will enforce this rule. And even if it isn't expressly written here, I retain the right to call an unbecoming action what it is and take action.
5. Member Selection People wanting to be new members of the Free Company must either apply via an application found on this very site, or in game. Once applied you will be added to the Free Company with the rank of "Recruit" for a period of no more then one week. During this time you must submit an application on this website if you have not already, and seek a meeting (ooc) with some of the guild officers and/or the Captain. Officers will submit to the Captain opinions of the applicant, at which the Captain will make the final decision to either make the applicant a full member or dismiss them.
6. In-Character Grand Company and Ranks Members of this Free Company must respect the storyline and nature of the FC's story. By that a member must ooc and ic be members of the Immortal Flames Grand Company. This is required due to the need of uniforms during special events, and also to allow for story stability. Membership in the IM is not required upon or before joining the FC, but must be obtained ooc when possible. All members in the process of changing GCs must claim the IMs ic until they accomplish the change in-game. Exceptions to the Grand Company rule is possible, but requires the approval of the FC Captain.
Also a restriction has been added to the military IC ranks of members. Full members can select any rank they wish as their IC rank from Flame Private Third Class to Second Flame Lieutenant. The ic rank of First Flame Lieutenant ir reserved and required to be a member of the General Staff, and the ic rank of Flame Captain is reserved for the FC Captain. An exception to the rank rules may occur in the event a member of the General Staff resigns as a guild officer, that member may retain their ic rank of First Flame Lieutenant.
7. Airship Loot Rules To be added....
*FC Leader Reserves The Right To Add Rules As Needed